Register and use ValChoice content for your library by October 31, 2020 and
your library will receive ValChoice library content free, forever!
“Due to the pandemic and the likely societal shifts that will result, a lot more of our patrons are going to be forced to navigate the murky waters of personal insurance, where any missteps can be incredibly costly. With ValChoice, librarians can give patrons the tools they'll need.”
– Michael Zeller, Vice President, New England Library Association (NELA)
Register in Order to Access This Content
Registration lets us know where your library is located so we can customize content based on your location.
Tutorials Tailored to Your Patrons Needs: Stage of Life, Lost a Job, etc.
Not driving due to the pandemic? Need to save money?
Target ages: 16+
Total time: ~11 minutes
- 35 million people unemployed
- Even more cars garaged due to no longer commuting
- Library patrons badly need to understand insurance options
- Savings from 10% to 70% possible, depending on situation
- Video shows patrons how to capture savings
Registration lets us know where your library is located so we can customize content based on your location. Once you complete the registration, we guide you through the process of how to use this valuable content.